There’s a good chance that you know someone who is a pogonophile. (We’ll wait and let you Google it.)
The face hair trend, despite claims that peak beard is passé, is here to stay. Now that right beards are a standard part of men’s facial furniture, the emphasis shifts to “how,” and not “if” when it comes to growing yours.
Beards are not the same as any other hairstyle. This is London’s best Barbershop to help you brush up your skills and get rid of any unflattering styles.
What’s my Face Shape?
Your face shape will help you make better grooming choices in the future. It is very easy to find out your face shape. You will need a flexible tape measure. Next, measure your measurements using a flexible tape measure. Keep track of each step as you go.
- Forehead:Measure across the entire face from the peak one eyebrow arch up to the peak the other.
- Cheekbones:Measure across your cheekbones. Start and end at the most pointed part below each eye.
- Jawline:Measure the distance from the tip to your chin and below your ears at the point your jaw angles upwards. Take that number and multiply it by two to determine your jawline measurement.
- Face Length:Measure from the center of your hairline up to the tip or your chin.
Once you’ve taken the measurements, take a note of the largest. Then compare that to the seven main profiles. You will see where your face falls.
- Oval:Face length is wider than the widths of the cheekbones. The forehead is wider than the jawline. The angle between the jaw and the skull is more round than sharp.
- Rectangle:The largest measurement is the length of your face. Sizes of the forehead, cheekbones and jawline are identical.
- Triangular:Jawline is longer than cheekbones. They are wider than the forehead.
- Round:A similar measurement is found for the cheekbones, and for the face length. They are wider than the forehead, jawline and cheekbones. The angle between the jaw and skull is much more softened and less defined.
- Heart:The forehead is bigger than the cheekbones. The chin should be pointed.
- Square:All measurements are almost identical. The angle at which the jaw opens is more acute than rounded.
- Diamond:The largest measurement of face length is 1. Then, in decreasing order: cheekbones and forehead; the smallest is the jawline. Pointed is the chin.
Pick the best beard shape for oval face
What beard shape for oval face Makes Look Good?
If you recognize yourself in this form, don’t be too proud to read on. A round face can allow you to wear a number of different styles than other men. The versatility of having both round and square features means you don’t have to balance. Maintaining a beautiful beard is all you have to do.
You don’t have to use this as a chance to change your hairstyles as often Paul Pogba does. Instead, you should opt for a timeless and classic style that every other face shape wants.
Joe Mills, Joe & Co Barbers, Soho, says that the ideal beard is straight at the jaw and with clean lines on your cheeks. This look has the perfect combination of fullness and definition, which is often missing in hipster beards.
What Beard is Best for a Rectangle Face
It doesn’t have to belong. A rectangular face shape, in particular, is an excellent choice. It allows you to relax and enjoy the results of your facial follicles (subject to your hairstyle).
A rectangle is a more rectangular face shape. According to Lilybelle, a long, triangular, or pointed beard at the chin is not a good look. “Browns with fuller cheeks will give the impression that the jaw is wider, which can distract from the beauty of the face.
You don’t want the existing shape to be exaggerated. Give it width. also, increase the height of your facial hair. Doing this will reduce the appearance of your face becoming too long.
What Beard suits a Triangular Feature?
Triangular faces are the opposite of heart shapes. They aim to draw attention away from a prominent chin.
You can do this easiest by having a ‘beard stache,’ a mustache with either stubble or a short beard. It was once a fashionable look for Victorian strongmen. Now it is a really cool look that draws attention higher up the face.
The hybrid style requires that you avoid having too much hair on the cheeks. It will make your jawline appear wider. Mills suggests that you keep your cheek hair down so that you can show off some of your well-established sideburns. “I wouldn’t like to spend too much time on my chin. Instead, try to square it off at its bottom.
What Beard suits a round face?
Beard grooming must not be ignored, regardless of your facial shape. A big, untidy mustache will make your head look like a bowling alley. You need to think about the angles to overcome this.
Louis suggests that a triangular-shaped style is better for a rounded head shape. A beard that is shorter towards the chin and shorter on the cheeks will make you look more flattering.
For example, a goatee that is still with stubble will create the impression of having a longer and more prominent nose. This style of stroking is common in meetings.
What Beard suits a Heart Face’s Face?
It is not something anyone wants to be accused of having a weak or shaky chin. There is an easy way to add sturdiness to a face with a heart shape: a beard.
But don’t rush to buy beard oil or trimmers. Louis warns that because this is a smaller facial shape, a beard will only make the face appear smaller. The risk is in growing a full beard that becomes a beard.
Instead, go for stubble that is designed on the sides. This will give the look of a rough and ready appearance without overwhelming your natural bone structure. You can also add more volume and depth to the jawline by allowing your mustache to grow longer.
What Beard Looks Best on a Square Face
A strong, square jaw is something most men would gladly trade for their patchy facial. However, this has its limitations when it comes to making a five o clock shadow into something more serious.
You don’t want your beard to look too big or make you look like Johnny Bravo. Louis states that a square-shaped beard with right angles and sharp lines will not look great with a broad jawline. This face shape can be complemented by a rounded or triangular chin.
You can lengthen the chin by adding a goatee beard to create a slimmer look while softening your jawbones. This will focus the eye on other facial features, giving the bright blues a chance.
What Beard Looks Best for a Diamond Face
The diamond shape of the face is wider at the cheekbones. A narrow forehead and jawline are approximately symmetrical in size. To offset the cheekbones, keep your hair down. For a balanced appearance, a prominent chin is ideal.
Mills suggests that beard trimming should be done with care. Mills states that too much highlighting of the face is caused by a pronounced chin. You can increase the width of your cheekbones and jawbone by going wider. However, it is important that the jawbone does not extend beyond the top of your face.